Saturday, July 9, 2011

fragment #35


Since the price of gas has gone up so much I had to opt out of FatFat's uncle Rick's gasoline treatment. Instead I went with the wiener dog treatment. Rick poured out a can of off brand dog food on my arm, and told me to, "Wait on them dogs to come over." The whole time Ralph begged me to change his mind. He even cried a little. The whole thing was pretty awkward.

The wiener dog who preformed the treatment claimed to be my cousin from that time I died and became a wiener dog myself, for a while. I just ignored him. I'm not prejudice but sometimes you have to draw a line when it comes to family.

The whole day was pretty terrible but when the wiener dog was finished doing it's thing Ralph was gone. I wonder if this counts as murder...


No comments:

Post a Comment