Friday, June 3, 2011

Fragment #28


I was still asleep on Lyle's lawn when FatFat woke me up with a swift kick to the ribs. There was an annoying little man standing behind him. FatFat said, "So here's this douche bag..." and walked away without saying anything else. The annoying little man glared at FatFat as he walked away and then turned his angry eyes to me. "I understand you need something annulled..." he said.

I told him about Shelia and gave him my address. He stared angrily at me for a second or two more and then turned on his heels at began to walk away.

I picked my self up off of the ground and decided to see if the guys wanted any breakfast. Lyle said he was still feeling pretty terrible from last night. FatFat wouldn't even look at me but, mouthed the words "Fuck You." out of the corner of his mouth. It felt pretty awkward so I left.

I wonder what that guy did to FatFat to make him so mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment