Monday, May 30, 2011

fragment #27


So I bought Lyle a bottle of Laphroaig for taking me in. He told me it tasted like someone had put a cigar out on a bagel, but in a good way. We split the bottle and also case of beer. We got pretty sloppy and spent most of the night playing Sega and talking about girls and other terrible things.

Lyle said one time he was at this party, and right away, he knew he was going to make the magic happen (his words not mine). There was this girl there named Eileen. Lyle said Eileen was funny, smart, and smelled strongly of cheap cigarettes (Lyle let it be known that this is a big time turn on for him) . They chatted for a bit, and pretty soon they were making out in someone's bedroom closet.

That night they went home together, but Lyle kept noticing she was calling him Larry on the ride home. No matter how many times he corrected her, she called him Larry. Lyle told me it even happened during the sex. Lyle says the whole thing was pretty psychologically damaging and he had to fake his big finish. He also claims that now when he watch's Vh1 and Dexy's Midnight Runner comes on he is filled with a great deal of shame.

After telling me the story Lyle kicked me out so I slept in his yard. FatFat wasn't back yet and I wasn't ready to deal with Sheila.

No comments:

Post a Comment