Saturday, May 7, 2011

fragment #18


Charles the snake's ghost is haunting me. Nothing is worse than a ghost snake poet. He keeps crying blood on the carpet, and using iambic pentameter to tell me how terrible I am.

To make matters worse, Davenport came over and was such a dick. He told me the ghost snake poet would be good for me, because he likes me better when I was depressed all the time. He was really getting on my nerves so, I chopped him up with the garden hoe as well. I got to quit solving my problems this way.

Now that Davenport is a ghost too, he and Charles just sit on my couch all day crying blood everywhere. How do I get myself into these situations? I guess I'll get drunk now, but all I have is some Steel Reserve FatFat left over and some cooking wine. What a turd of a day this has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment