Saturday, May 7, 2011

fragment #19

fragment #18

It turns out getting drunk with ghost around is a really stupid idea. At one point Davenport convinced me to drink some of his ghost tears. They tasted like salty grenadine and sadness. The tears transported me emotionally to the time of my greatest rejection. Jessica Shands I will never forgive you, or the fourth grade. My psyche thoroughly damaged I retired to the living room to watch a movie.

Charles the Snake kept trying to get me to watch Anaconda, but I refused, I've never cared for Ice cube as an actor. Instead I put on Three Men and a Baby. Davenport is a Gutenburg fiend and Charles had never seen it before, so It kept them from bitching about the whole murder thing for a while.

I'm gonna take a nap now. I'm still feeling pretty depressed about girls from my grade school.

No comments:

Post a Comment