Thursday, April 21, 2011

fragment #3

fragment #2

Later that day, on my way home for work, I met a girl. I invited her to dinner, and over the course of the meal we fell very much in love. Later that night we tried to have a baby but it died inside her. With shovels found in the basement we dug a hole and buried it in the back yard. It looked like a bit of raw chicken laying there alone in the dirt. I cried all night, and soon a great river began to flow down the street on which she lived. Neighbors climbed onto their roofs, uncertain of what to do. I overturned an old doghouse and, after fashioning it into a raft, I paddled my way home.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete