Wednesday, April 27, 2011

fragment #7


Lyle and FatFat gave me a call, and asked if I wanted to ride over to a party at Davenports with them. I sat in the back seat with the window cracked. Pretty soon I started to feel my self fade away. When I moved my hands they seemed to leave a trail behind. FatFat looked back at me and said something, but I couldn't understand him. His words were gibberish and his tone harsh. Lyle tried to slug my leg but his hand just went through me. I started to float out the cracked window so FatFat tried to roll it up, but I was already gone. I watched the car get smaller and smaller as I lifted higher into the stratosphere. After not to long, Earth was a tiny beautiful blue dot. I stayed in space for a few weeks. I was the loneliest time in my life I could ever remember and it smelled terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment