Friday, April 22, 2011

fragment #4

fragment #3


Tuesday morning, I got up and it was the end of the world. Bombs rained from the sky, and the streets were lit with fire. People were screaming, sirens wailed. One lady ran past my window clutching her head. Blood streaked her hair, and it was falling out in big patches. I closed my blinds and went back to sleep.

The next day I went over to Lyle's house. I told him about my date with the lady and the child that we did not have. He told me that it was for the best, and that I was too young to be a father anyhow. I like Lyle because he always knows what to say. We spent the rest of the day playing Mortal Kombat on his old Sega and drinking rum and grenadine. I think you call that a zombie.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mortal Kombat lolllllllllll.

    ReplyDelete